FYI: Prince-Archbishop of Salzburg Count Leopold Anton Eleutherius von Firmian commissioned the palace in 1736. In 1918 it was bought by theatre and film director Max Reinhardt who at times used the whole building for his theatre productions (the audiences had to move from room to room). In 1965, parts of Sound of Music was filmed here including the pink lemonade scene.
"not too sweet, not too sour, just too... pink!"